WEEKEND IN PALM SPRINGS


Emil and I decided to spend a few days in Palm Springs before we head to Paris for Fashion Week. A few days of calm before the storm:)

Though normally, we spend most of our time by the pool, working on our tans and indulging in an occasional swim, this time around we decided to do things differently, and actually explore Palm Springs a bit. And I have to say that I'm very glad we did because we ended up finding the cutest little place right in the heart of Palm Springs!











Korakia Pensione is a beautiful villa converted into an upscale resort. Honestly, as far as places to stay in Palm Springs go, this one has to be my new favorite! A perfect romantic retreat, I fell in love with the relaxed vibe of the place! And though we're back in LA already, I cannot help but start planning our next visit!:)

ULLA JOHNSON Ophelia top in natural | FREE PEOPLE Bandit denim cutoffs | OLIVER PEOPLES x ISABEL MARANT Daria sunglasses | CHLOE small Hudson bag studded cross body bag | AMINAH ABDUL JILLIL Love sandal | COORDINATES COLLECTION Legend engraved cuff & Legend ring 



Labels: , , , , ,