April 4, 2016

If you read my blog on the regular, you probably know that make-up happens to be an obsession of mine. I can literally spend hours experimenting with different colors, trying out new techniques, products and looks. Yet, as much as I love going uber glam once in a while, as far as everyday make-up is concerned, natural and fresh is what I generally prefer! Since I recently changed my go-to everyday make-up a bit, I thought I'd take this opportunity to talk a little bit about what I've been doing lately.

First and foremost, when I do my everyday make-up, I don't generally want to spend a lot of time on it. So, I've developed a routine that takes me less then 10 minutes. 

Currently, I'm using a new BB Cream from Burt's Bees in Medium, though it's available in 3 shades ( Light, Light/Medium and Medium ). I like that this particular BB Cream goes on as a lightweight foundation and creates a very natural-looking finish. As I mentioned before, I like natural make-up and I absolutely hate when foundation looks obvious, but this one doesn't, so obviously I love it! Secondly, it feels like a super-hydrating lotion and contains SPF 15, so it actually cares for my skin every time I wear it! Now, I don't know about you guys, but personally I love wearing foundation which nourishes and protects my skin while concealing flaws and imperfections:)

I prefer to apply BB Cream with a make-up brush. Though you can certainly use your fingers to apply it, using a brush helps to create a very smooth and even finish. Currently, I'm using EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush and absolutely love it! The rounded edges of the brush are perfect for precise coverage especially around eyes and nose areas!

Next is the lipstick! Since I prefer natural-looking lip colors, I usually go for pinkish-nude shades. Now, despite the abundance of nude-colored lipsticks out there, the right one is not always easy to find. Nude lips are all about finding that perfect balance between your skin tone and the shade of the lipstick, too pale or too beige and you run the risk of looking completely washed out! Currently, I'm using new Burt's Bees lipstick in Blush Basin, which is a perfect tone of beige with just a touch of pink so that your lips look very soft yet not at all washed out. What I like about this lipstick in particular is how hydrating and moisturizing it is ( it actually keeps your lips hydrated for up to 8 hours ), and the 14 satin-finished shades are absolutely amazing!

Normally, I apply lipstick with EcoTools Detailed Lip Liner to get that precise definition, but you can certainly use it straight out of the tube. I also like adding just a touch of lighter shade of beige ( currently I'm using  Burt's Bees lipstick in Nile Nude ) to the center of my lower and upper lip to create a fuller-looking pout. I also like using lipstick as a blush. I find that satin-finished, pinky nude lipsticks are a great substitute for a blush because they create such a soft look. I simply apply a bit of lipstick to my fingers, rub them together to warm the product and tap my fingers along the apples of my cheeks. And voila! Perfect cheek color that is both fresh and natural!

Last but not least is mascara and eye liner! You know me, I can't live without my cat-eye liner! I tried doing my eye make up differently many times but it just doesn't feel the same. Naturally, my eyes are very round and cat eye liner helps to elongate the shape. So for now, my liner and I remain inseparable:)

What about you guys, what's your everyday make up routine like?

P.S. You can shop all the EcoTools and Burt's Bees products at your local Walmart or on-line by clicking here

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Burt's Bees and Walmart. All opinions and text are my own.

REBECCA TAYLOR Ella one shoulder dress | REBECCA MINKOFF Giorgina studded sandals | CHLOE Marcie bag { medium version here } | COORDINATES COLLECTION Legend engraved cuff  | RACHEL ZOE set of 5 rings


Hun Tature said...

Gorgeous dress and beautiful make up! You look perfect xoxo


Anya Prosto said...

Очень красивый макияж! И просто потрясающий образ!))) Вы выглядите изумительно!

> MY BLOG – ANNUSHKA by Anna Galkina < > Follow me Google+ < > My instagram @anya_prosto <
> MY BLOG – ANNUSHKA by Anna Galkina < > Follow me Google+ < > My instagram @anya_prosto <
> MY BLOG – ANNUSHKA by Anna Galkina < > Follow me Google+ < > My instagram @anya_prosto <

Francesca Cristini said...

great look and makeup!


Monika Basiaga said...

So beautiful daily make-up! :)
I like your outfit and photos too!

Trendencies Blog said...

That dress is so nice, love it!

Valentina said...

Great make up, you are simply gorgeous!

Meghan said...

Omg I love this dress so much! You seriously stunning!

Meghan | www.beyondbasicblog.com

The Deco Haus said...

Your images are very beautiful! You also look stunning too!

Rosa Fairfield said...

You look gorgeous and It's amazing that you have your makeup routine down in under 10 mins. I'm into the natural look too but it takes me 30 minutes and never seems to look too great when I'm done.


Alina Ermilova said...

I'm kinda obsessed with your cat-eye eyeliner, it's always on point!


P.S.LilyBoutique said...

Love the dress and makeup! :)

Lily | pslilyboutique.com

Elisa Ivanova said...

Perfect make up and perfect Outfit! You look always so amazing!


Catarina Neves said...

You dress is stunning!

Liz Lauren said...

love this summer dress


Camille said...

Lovely post

Natali said...

You are such a natural beauty and this girly and gorgeous outfit is just perfect for Spring! Your dress is A+!!


Emma Honohan said...

I love these photos! they are so pretty with the floral, absolutely beautiful

BarBara Sara Štrkalj said...

Such a great outfit I love it ;)

Meg said...

Will you ever do a closet tour ? I'm curious to see how you organize all your clothes.

Live-Style20 said...

wow so nice look ; -)))

i invite to me too


Eni said...

This floral dress is so beautiful! Pretty photos!


Liina Juuse said...

Your photos are just GOALS! Beautiful!


foz Fooz said...


adriana barar said...

simply beautiful! you look amazing!

Antel Muça said...

I really like it =)
kisses Blamod
new articles

Alyssa Renee said...

I absolutely love this dress! So so pretty! =)

Follow Me:
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

Carolyn said...

so natural and lovely!


Megan Diaz said...

Love a good natural look with the perfect products! Great photos.
Hot Pink Day
Libi and Lola

Serein Wu said...

I'm obsessed with the look you created! I love Burt's Bees and the new makeup from them is amazing!

Free logo digitizing said...

very beautiful look.your dress is very nice.so natural and perfect look.

Monika Wlodarczyk said...

Love this dress!

Tijana J. Dominguez said...

Your makeup is always perfect, just like your outfits. I can't take my eyes off that dress! <3


anoddgirl said...

gorgeous make-up look

Andrea jueong said...

This dress is to die for! Gorgeous! Love the colors and cut!

Deborah D said...

I love Burt's bees product, can't wait to try the bb cream too


The Chic Diary said...

You are simply gorgeous! Would love to try those new Burt's Bees products.

Diana | http://www.thechicdiary.com/blog


Your lovely dress you are so chic

Nicoletta De Luca said...

Awesome make-up, love the outfit too!

What to wear for Spring on
lb-lc fashion blog

Claudine Hoven said...

Love your Make-up and the Chloé bag. I have the same and take it almost everyday.
Your dress is so gorgeous!


Lauralexo - said...

Beautiful babe! The post is amazing


Yana Kasekamp said...

Love this makeup! The dress is gorgeous. :)


Sophia said...

I love the Burt's bee brand it's awesome! Definitely buying that bb cream! Xo, Sophia from http://www.sistersandglitters.com/

Obat Telat Bulan said...

Thanks for sharing
Obat Telat Bulan
Obat Cytotec

welovefur said...

Ciao =) Your blog is always more and more beautiful. CONGRATS!
I have a small help to ask you. Could you please let me know what do you think about my last video? It's really REALLY IMPORTANT
Click here to see the video

Linda Tran said...



Hunter Scott said...

Shoes. We can’t live without ’em, but sometimes the ones we want come from across the border and the price isn’t always worth the pick. Luckily, whatever your Luxury shoes online pleasure, there’s an online Canadian shoe shop to feed your fix! These stores won’t charge you duties and most even offer delivery!

LV said...

I prefer the natural look too and don't like when foundation looks caked on and obvious. Your look is natural and pretty and the dress is gorgeous.


María José Grimaldo said...

Beautiful dress!! Yellow looks really good on you!!

Ramona Manola said...



Aurelie As Mounette said...

So so beautifull dress, really great for summer!


Follow me on IG: lespetitesbullesdemavie
and FB: https://www.facebook.com/Les-Petites-Bulles-de-ma-Vie-239500666128176/
I can follow you back :D

denna said...

very intriguing,, i really like this picture
Areana Techno

Guarana said...

i want this bb cream ;/ why in my country i cant find it ;/

amber powder

Anonymous said...

looks so cute! :)

fashion shoes said...

Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
Christian Louboutin 12CM Orange Leather pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Silver pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM White Sheepskin Gold Spike Pointed Pumps

Anonymous said...

Nice ! :)

kremavimas kaune
kremavimo paslaugos
laidojimo paslaugos kaune
palaiku pervezimas is uzsienio

Anonymous said...

plastikiniai langai
balkonu stiklinimas