April 20, 2016

I love festival season! The parties, the music, the vibe and the style, I love it all! Now that Weekend One is over, which I seriously have a hard time believing because it feels like it came and went in a split second, I wanted to share a few images of some of my favorite moments, outfits and also talk a little bit about what inspires my festival style. 

When I think about quintessential festival style, jewelry is first thing that comes to mind. Though I am certainly a big fan of layering jewelry in general, when it comes to festival style, I can't imagine styling an outfit without adding lots and lots of layered bracelets, rings, necklaces and even earrings. By the way, layered and mismatched earrings are my newest obsession! Currently, I love playing with different shapes, sizes and colors! For example, I like wearing a classic stud in one ear and something a little more dramatic, like a drop or dangle earring in the other! Earrings are such a classic piece of jewelry and combining different shapes, sizes, textures and colors is such a fun way to add a modern twist and a playful touch to your look!

For this festival season, I've partnered with PANDORA, one of my favorite jewelry brands ever, to style a few favorite pieces from their festival collection inspired by Coachella. Though I love every piece in general because it features such delicate, beautiful pieces in some of my favorite colors ( like rose for example ), the one piece that caught my attention right away was the double leather bracelet. What I like about this particular piece, other than its versatility ( it can be worn as a choker necklace as well ), is the fact that the cool combination of leather and sterling silver creates a perfect finishing touch for any festival look. This weekend, I've worn it in multiple ways, layered with classic PANDORA sterling silver bracelets and charms, as a necklace and even on its own, for a slightly more casual approach, and it never failed to make every outfit a little more special:) Another PANDORA obsession du jour, are the Feather earrings! So cool on their own, since I have multiple piercing in my ear, I love combining them with little studs to create a layered effect. I mean, you know me, when it comes to jewelry, the more the merrier is my motto! :) What about you guys, what inspires your festival style? 

P.S. Check out the PANDORA Jewelry tent, if you're heading to Coachella next weekend! 

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of PANDORA. All opinions and text are my own.

PANDORA Jewelry from festival collection inspired by Coachella | MIGUELINA Kimora crochet-panel linen maxi skirt & blouse { similar here } | DODO BAR OR Martina shirt & Michaella mini skirt | CHLOE Jodie small leather & suede shoulder bag & Jayme cat-eye gold tone sunglasses | AQUAZZURA Spin-Me-Around suede sandals | ANCIENT GREEK Chrysso beaded leather sandals  | LOVERS + FRIENDS Life's a Beach top | ONE TEASPOON shorts { similar here } | CHLOE small Inez bag 


Monika Wlodarczyk said...

Looks like you had an amazing time at Coachella!

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

love the first one!


La Bijoux Bella | by mia said...

Such fun, carefree and beautiful outfits ... Just parfait for the event. Simply fabulous! :)

La Bijoux Bella | by mia

Noey Lolita said...

Love so much the first pictures, really awesome...nice outfits for being comfy and trendy

Melange-Boutique Blog || Instgram

Dressed With Soul said...

Perfect festival looks! The white ensemble is my favorite :) xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

Sasa Zoe said...


Shall We Sasa

Dylana Suarez said...




Lizzy Hadfield said...

Gorgeous! The second look is deffo my fave, I LOVE that dress!

Shot From The Street

BarBara Sara Štrkalj said...

I love it ;)

Marta said...

Great festival looks!


Monika Basiaga said...

Wow! So beautiful!
I'm totally in love with the first look! <3
Great photos too!

Francesca Cristini said...

great looks!


Deborah D said...

Gorgeous looks,your style is really unique,I love it!


Andrea jueong said...

Beautiful as always! Love the black and white look! I would love to know and would appreciate your reply, what filter do you use for your pictures?

Viktoria said...

Wow! amazing looks!


Živilė Dap said...

You look great in all but the first look is so amazing! Wow !!!
Jill D Blog

Ujjaini Lahiry said...

Sexy outfits!


TheVagabondWayfarer said...

All looks are great. You look beautiful. http://thevagabondwayfarer.com/

TheVagabondWayfarer said...

All looks are great. You look beautiful. http://thevagabondwayfarer.com/

Leta said...

Beautiful outfits!

Your daily inspiration and motivation on www.letucc.com

Vera said...

Love the way you layer all your jewelry- you look AMAZING! Beautiful post.

Blonde in Cashmere

Krysta Lee said...

Your photos are amazing! Will definitely be stopping by for inspiration before my next outfit post!

Natali said...

Beautiful photo diary, looks like great times! I'm in love with your first outfit, that combo is just majestic! :)


Trendencies Blog said...

Love the white lace two piece! It's gorgeous!


Nice look! xx

prudence yeo said...

Loving the white outfit in the first look! It's boho chic yet romantic at the same time!


Camille said...

Awesome looks

Magdalena Fenzl said...

wow, I absolutely love your outfits for Coachella! I hope to be there one day too! xxx, Lena | ellecouture.blogspot.de

The Trendique said...

I always love your perfect nails! This is such a perfect color for everyday! <3

xo Vanessa | www.TheTrendique.com

Muse x Malu said...

You look absolutely adorable in your Coachella looks! The first all white one is my favorite. The co-ord is to die for and I love the lace that is incorporated into it. Both are very so bohemian chic! I hope you had a lot of fun this past weekend! My goal is to make it for next year's lineup. Crossing my fingers!

Tijana J. Dominguez said...

Everything's truly amazing but the first one must be the most wonderful look I've seen! <3


Merlin said...

Festive TO THE MAX!! That little print/tassel ensemble...FANTASTIC!! franki

Lotus Beauty said...

Hola Annabelle!:-) Nice pics, I love the first look (white) and you have always lovely deatails like here the jewellery, love it!

Mantenso said...

absolutely stunning photography!
I love that white lace two piece.

Agnese Kalnarāja said...

The jewellery really looks special and perfect for festive season. Love the way you combine and mix it. So inspiring for a boho summer outfit :)

AGNESE || www.theblogness.com ||

Milica Nikolić said...

My opinion

Lucie Shoesmaniac said...

great looks :)
furla stacy

Macy said...

Amazing look!

felice invita said...

wow, looks really awesome :)
Great impressions!
Totally inspired, thank you!

Linda Tran said...



Giada Graziano said...

Love the first and the last look :)

Glam Observer

Naveed Ahmad said...

This is our hijab fashion dresses dress design site India Pakistani,health beauty cosmetics fashion.

Vera said...


Blonde in Cashmere Sawicki Atelier

Serein said...

I love your jewelry choices! It's the little things <3 Great way to accessorize!


Friv4 said...

When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
Thanks you for sharing!
Friv 4

michelle said...

Nike Kobe Shoes is the tenth in the signature line of LeBron James shoes and the fourth designed by Jason Petrie.http://www.sportshoestyle.com.
Nike Kobe IX 9 Low Black Orange Basketball Shoes
Nike Kobe IX 9 Low Black Red Basketball Shoes
Nike Kobe IX 9 Low Black Silver Basketball Shoes

michelle said...

Nike Kobe Shoes is the tenth in the signature line of LeBron James shoes and the fourth designed by Jason Petrie.http://www.sportshoestyle.com.
Nike Kobe IX 9 Low Black Orange Basketball Shoes
Nike Kobe IX 9 Low Black Red Basketball Shoes
Nike Kobe IX 9 Low Black Silver Basketball Shoes

Anonymous said...

plastikiniai langai
balkonu stiklinimas