SUNNY SANTA BARBARA

April 11, 2016


I don't really know what's going on with the weather in LA lately, but it's been kinda meh for the past few days! Rainy and cold, but most of all, dark and gloomy... After sulking for a few days, Emil and I decided to chase away the blues by spending a few days in sunny Santa Barbara doing a bit of everything from wine tasting and dining to revisiting a few of our favorite places like Solvang and Buellton to name a few.




Though we've gone wine tasting in California a few times, and Napa is certainly one of our favorite places, when you're looking for a quick getaway, Santa Barbara is definitely the place to go. About an hour and a half away from LA, Santa Barbara wineries are charming, the wine is delicious and dining is fantastic! So, basically best, best in all possible ways:)!





One of our favorite wineries in Santa Barbara is Sunstone. A big Rose fan, their 14's ROSE is absolutely delicious, so if you ever go, I highly recommend trying it! Aside from their wine selection, I think what we love about Sunstone the most, is how beautiful the grounds are and how relaxed the atmosphere is! A great place to have an outdoor picnic, whenever we go, we make sure to bring a basket of goodies with us! Normally, I prefer Parmesan above all other cheeses, but Emil and I just discovered the creamiest brie, which tastes amazing paired with apricot marmalade, toasted crackers and a glass of white wine or sparkling rose! In fact, it tastes so amazing, we are down right addicted at the moment!:)









Since I can't pack light to save my life, I brought two suitcases full of clothing with me ( Hey, you never know what you might feel like wearing, right? Sometimes it's a dress kinda day and sometimes, it is most definitely not ) but ended up practically living in the outfit I'm wearing in today's post. First, and I am not afraid to say it, I am obsessed with high-waisted shorts! Incredibly comfortable and uber flattering, I love the way they elongate the silhouette and accentuate the waist! Second, bodysuits are the greatest thing that happened to fitted tops ever! What I love about the one I'm wearing today from Express, is the lace up detailing! Well, obviously, since I love details so much! Though to be completely honest with you, I am pretty obsessed with bodysuits at the moment in general and keep being them obsessively in every color imaginable! So, I hope you don't mind seeing quite a bit of them this summer!:)




EXPRESS Denim patch pocket shorts, One Eleven crisscross v-neck bodysuit, classic bandana in navy & sunglassesCHLOE Gala small bucket bag | MARC FISHER LTD Fawn gladiator sandals

54 comments:

Dressed With Soul said...

At least your look is wonderful summerly! Perfect from head to toes <3
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Liz Lauren said...

love this top

http://hashtagliz.com

Anya Prosto said...

просто шикарный образ для пикника и прогулки за городом!)
Потрясающие цвета и фотографии!

MY BLOG – ANNUSHKA by Anna Galkina Follow me Google+ My instagram @anya_prosto
MY BLOG – ANNUSHKA by Anna Galkina Follow me Google+ My instagram @anya_prosto
MY BLOG – ANNUSHKA by Anna Galkina Follow me Google+ My instagram @anya_prosto

Živilė Dap said...

Such a gorgeous look!
Jill
http://www.jilldap.com

Valentina said...

You're a perfect californian girl!
http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

Francesca Cristini said...

so pretty!

xo
www.cherry-mag.com

Sasa Zoe said...

Amazing<3

Shall We Sasa

Inma Rocamora said...

Amazing post!!
Love it!!
NaturalElegance Fashion blog

Deborah D said...

Wow this look is super cool, girly and stunning....love everything from head to toe. Perfect!


STYLURE
STYLURE
STYLURE

Margaret Garland said...

Thanks for sharing Complete And Cheapest, Making Everything Easier | Engelmundus Generation

Natali said...

Santa Barbara never disappoints, it's a world on it's own, really! You look stunning and I like your bag and all of the jewellery very much!

http://lartoffashion.com

Sabrina said...

Such pretty shots! The LA weather can't be much worse than New York right now :( I wish I was as close to Santa Barbara so I could make a quick trip over too! Love how you accessorized with the scarf. <3

x
Sabrina
www.stylophyle.com

La Bijoux Bella | by mia said...

Beautiful images ... Such breathtaking scenery. A great way to enjoy a glass of wine! :)

La Bijoux Bella | by mia

Ujjaini Lahiry said...

Beautiful photos. I feel like picnic myself!

http://www.myhappynook.com

Camille said...

Such a great look
Xoxo
http://fashionbackyard.blogspot.fr

Eman Ahmed said...

I'd die to live in LA!!! your look is amazing!!! great shots


www.sincerelyeman.blogspot.com

Maggie Zemanek said...

Love this!! Your accessories are so on point.

www.maggiealamode.com

Meghan said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love your top!!!

Meghan | www.beyondbasicblog.com

Ann Robie said...

How beautiful and inspiring that place looks

Ann | http://annrobiefashion.com/

Lo mejor de cada tienda said...

stunning! :)

http://lomejordecadatienda.blogspot.com/

Adrián Oslé said...

Good combination and perfect place.
Greetings.


NEW OUTFIT!! NUEVO LOOK!! http://www.diamondconestilopropio.com/2016/04/h-loves-coachella.html

Michela M. said...

amazing post! your pics are incredible!
❤ The Photoholic Girl by Michela M.

Karine Marlen said...

What type of camera and lense do you use? The photos are amazing! Love your blog :)

Julie Hiller said...

Beautiful photos! I wish I were where you are right now! Love the sunglasses.

Lifestyle by Joules

andysparkles said...

Looks so amazing!

Diane Umuhoza said...

Nice bag !

http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/04/yelli-yellow.html

Carolyn said...

such a classic summer outfit!

http://heyprettything.com

Rupa said...

I want those shoes!!!

Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

Nikki said...

LOVE this outfit!!!!! X

A TRENDY LIFE said...

you look so sexy! xx

Trendencies Blog said...

Love the denim shorts with that top and the bandana! The sandals are really nice too!
xx
Claudia
www.trendenciesblog.com

Alyssa Renee said...

So cute! I love the scarf around your neck! It adds a hint of chic to the outfit! =)

~Alyssa~
shesalyssarenee.com
Follow Me:
Instagram
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

Serein Wu said...

This post makes me want a vacation so bad! Love body suits at the moment as well. Your shorts are so adorable and flattering. Beautiful photos.
xoxo
Serein
http://sereinwu.com

Louise Chen said...

Your entire look is so fitting for the setting <3 Love the top and those shorts are so cute!! But the scarf is what tops it off!!

www.thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

Tijana J. Dominguez said...

You look absolutely gorgeous as always! That's such a great outfit for the occasion, casual but very flattering, too. The place is something that's definitely worth a visit :)

fashionabejita.blogspot.com

Claire Maïwenn said...

Good on you for the getaway!!
Lovely look for summer.


HTTP://FRENCHIESUNDERTHESUN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Kisses from Paris

Anca Fratila said...

You look amazing! Love this outfit! Kisses.
Less is more
www.ancafratila.blogspot.ro

oliamoda said...

You are so stunning and the top is superb on you
Olia
www.oliamoda.com

Monika Basiaga said...

So beautiful outfit and photos! :)
Love it! <3

Andrea jueong said...

Last time I have a bodysuit was when I was 16.It's time to get one again! You look fabulous!
http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

Nicoletta De Luca said...

Awesome shots, love the top!

New S/S16 trend on
lb-lc fashion blog
Bloglovin

Chinnyob said...

I love the high waisted short and bodysuit. I wouldn't have guessed it was a bodysuit till you mentioned it. Love the casual feel and the winery looks great. Will love to visit.

http://www.chinnyob.com/

Jessica Prain said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS POST ! Seriously, from the outfit, which is divine to the wine tasting (hello, who doesn't love wine tastings) it just looks like the most amazing day ever. If I ever do visit that area I will have to go to a winery in Napa, I'm sure it would be amazing ! Anyways, I love that body suit so much, the white is gorgeous against your tan <3

XOXO
Jess
Http://jessprainstyle.com

Atul Gupta said...

Fab Style!! The handbag looks elegant with the outfit.

Yuka said...

such a babe!! this is the perfect summer festival look!

www.prettyinleather.net

Maru Conti said...

Love the bag!



http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

elespejodetania said...

Fantástico look.

http://www.elespejodetania.es

Silly Crazy Me said...

Why do you have to be so pretty? <3 Loved this outfit and every other one you have published this month!!! You looks stunning and so does your outfits. Would love it if you could check out my festival inspired outfit<3

Love,
Thays


http://www.sillycrazyme.com/#!Coachella-Ready/c1rfl/570dd1950cf20b4e25a403b0

Mai Maikshine said...

You look so pretty and sexy with this top ! ;) Love it!

XX,

Mai *** Make-up trend: DARK LIPS - Maikshine ***

Elsy Niinoux said...

Ooh !!!the place is so charming... And I loove the ourfit! Nice , casual and comfy :) Your post inspires me to do something like that with my bf <3

Elsy from

www.elsyandtheblog.blogspot.fr

Friv4 said...


When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
Thanks you for sharing!
Friv 4

Georgia Bobar said...

Love this look!

www.georgiasunray.com

Anonymous said...

plastikiniai langai pigiau | plastikiniai langai vilniuje | plastikiniai langai kaune | plastikiniai langai alytuje | plastikiniai langai internetu | langai pigiau | langai | plastikiniai langai pigiau | plastikiniai langai vilniuje | plastikiniai langai kaune | plastikiniai langai alytuje | plastikiniai langai internetu | langai pigiau | langai |

Anonymous said...

Nice ! :)

___________________________________________
kremavimas kaune
kremavimo paslaugos
laidojimo paslaugos kaune
palaiku pervezimas is uzsienio