PASTEL PALETTE


Good morning and happy almost weekend, everyone! I just wanted to say a quick hello and share a few of my newest obsessions and favorites! Though normally, I lot of my outfits begin with accessories ( Seriously, I style my looks around shoes and bags ), this particular outfit started with a cute Jonathan Simkhai top I found at Intermix recently. A huge fan of pastel-colored, flowy tops in general, I suppose it's not really that surprising that I found a combination of pretty pink, grid pattern and lovely embroidery particularly appealing! So good with pretty much any denim bottoms imaginable, from jeans to shorts and little mini denim skirts, I also love the way it pairs with tailored bottoms, like skinny dress pants for example. For today's look, I went for a sort of city-casual feel, so I paired it with skinny jeans, platform espadrilles, a structured bag, and a few layered jewels. Yet, it looked just as cute paired with a beach tote and sneakers when Emil and I spent a day in Malibu recently. BTW, that look is coming up next week, so stay tuned!:)












JONATHAN SIMKHAI Voile Grid shirt { in blue here } | HUDSON Nico mid-rise skinny jeans | CASTANER Canvas fringe espadrille flats | CHANEL Vanity case in grained calfskin | BAUBLE BAR PavĂ© alpha cuff { also love this tassel cuff & this initial chain cuff }, Creeper ring in gold and Vegas ring { also love this ring & this one }, Howlite arc ear jacket  



Labels: , , , , , , , ,