SPRING DENIM FAVORITES


I love denim! I love denim for what it is and for what it does! I love denim for it's versatility but also for it's incredible ability to make you feel comfortable and stylish at the same time! When I think about wardrobe staples, nothing other than denim transitions from casual to dressy quite as effortlessly! Oh, and can you think of any other textile that works equally well for just about everything, from apparel and accessories to home accents and furniture ( I currently have my eye one the cutest denim armchair!) Take today's look for example, how cute is this cropped, patchwork denim bomber?! A huge fan of denim and bomber jackets in general, the beautiful embellishment and detailing takes this number to a whole new level! And don't even get me started on the bleached denim sneakers I'm sporting in today's post! So good with jeans and cut-offs, I love the way they pair with summer dresses to give them a bit of a casual, nonchalant vibe!









REBECCA TAYLOR Sleeveless embroidered cami dress & patchwork chambray jacket | FEIYUE X SOLID & STRIPED Candice sneakerCHANEL Boy flap bag in perforated leather | ILLESTEVA Boca mirrored sunglasses { in blue here } | NIALAYA bracelets

Labels: , , , , , , ,