FUN FLORAL


Good morning and happy Saturday, Everyone! I just wanted to say a quick hello and share a few images of a super cute floral-print dress I wore to dinner with Emil recently. Normally, I am pretty loyal to solid colors. If I dare to venture into the print territory, I go with the time-tested classics like stripes or polka dots. But every rule has an exception I suppose, because something about this pretty floral print and the color combo just spoke to me. Flirty and fun, this dress has such a summery look and feel! I am also a little partial to dresses I can dress up or down, and this dress just happens to be one of those wear-with-anything numbers I am always obsessing about! So, win, win in every possible way!:) 










ALICIA BELL Lia dressCHLOE Jodie small leather & suede shoulder bag | ISABEL MARANT sandals { similar here } | COORDINATES COLLECTION Legend engraved cuff | NOIR JEWELRY Gold-tone crystal earrings 

Labels: , , , , ,