CHANEL BLUES

July 21, 2016

Well, my obsession with vintage and hard-to-find designer favorites has reached absolutely astronomical proportions recently! It all started a few month ago, when I spotted a Chanel canvas tote in an old magazine and fell in love with it the moment I saw it! I looked for it everywhere, I think I called every Chanel store in US hoping they could find one for me, but alas, I got the same response wherever I called. The bag was no longer available, and my chances of finding one were pretty much slim to none.





Though I have to admit I nearly gave up looking for it a few times, something about that particular bag stuck with me and so I continued my search hoping against all odds I might come across it somewhere. Well, I suppose my persistence paid off because I was browsing Trendlee's New Arrivals section late one night, and there it was, staring right at me, available and ready to ship!:)




The first time my new canvas Chanel made an appearance on this blog, I've gotten quite a few emails asking what my experience buying designer second-hand was like, and the best advice I could give in this particular case is the following. If you're thinking about investing into second-hand luxury, buying from a trusted source is a must. Reason why I chose Trendlee is because they had a certificate of authentication, and a really good return policy which made me feel secure splurging on such a big purchase.


Today's cobalt blue velvet Chanel Boy bag is my latest Trendlee splurge! I've had my eye on it for about 3 year now, but had a hard time fining one in this beautiful vibrant blue color. Naturally, when I spotted it on Trendlee, I knew it was fate! Aside from color and the fact that I have a weakness for Chanel Boys in general because they have a completely magical ability to elevate any outfit, something about the size of this bag makes it particularly versatile! So good with any night-time looks, I also love the way it pairs with casual pieces and adds a bit of drama to simple everyday staples! Basically, I can wear it with anything! And of course you know what a fan of this particular quality I am!


P.S. Use VIVALUXURY to get 5% off on --> Trendlee!

CHANEL Boy bag in blue velvet | DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY Tie Waist shirtdress | STELLA MCCARTNEY Elyse platform shoes | DIOR So Real sunglasses 

51 comments:

La Bijoux Bella | by mia said...

Such a cute look. Always gorgeous! :)

La Bijoux Bella | by mia

Noey Lolita said...

Of course is a lovely chic minidetail

Melange-Boutique Blog || Instgram

Emma Honohan said...

This is such a great bag, I actually like the vintage feel and one of a kind idea!
emmastyleguide.blogspot.com

Lauralexo - said...

Amazing bag!! I love this outfit dear


Xx
www.Lauralexo.com

Monika Wlodarczyk said...

What a pretty dress, and that bag... Perfection!

Love,
www.thestyleventure.com

Rach DiMare said...

Love trendlee. Such a great place to get classic luxury bags! I also love this dress. The tie waist is so cute!

www.rdsobsessions.com

Wonky Lauren said...

That dress is so unusual and of course loving the boy bag! x

Wonky Lauren

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful outfit! Love the shirt and those shoes are awesome!
Fash 'n' fudge
Fash 'n' fudge

Francesca Cristini said...

that's a super cool outfit!

xo
www.cherry-mag.com

Natali said...

Perfect bag and a must have shoes! You're always styled top notch!

http://www.lartoffashion.com/2016/07/21/visit-helsinki-roster/

A.B said...

Gorgeous look! Love the bag too :)

Monic Sutter said...

You can never be blue with Chanel!

M
SIMPLY SUTTER

Yuka said...

That little blue chanel <333

www.prettyinleather.net

Ivana S. said...

I love this perfect shoes :))


http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

Amy Zhang said...

Everything about this look is so chic! Love the combo of the platforms paired with the bag.

xx, Amy
theluxilook.com

Live-Style20 said...

so nice look ; >>>

i invite to me too

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Marianne Österlund said...

Loving the look and I absolutely adore that velvet Chanel Boy!
xx
http://mariannelle.com

the girl in polka dots said...

Gorgeous look from head to toe.
xx R @ www.thegirlinpolkadots.com

Muse x Malu said...

Aw I am so happy you finally purchased this Chanel bag. I love the size of it and that color is phenomenol, especially on velvet. I think it goes so well with the rest of your look and those Stella McCartney creepers are so cool. You just look amazing from head-to-toe!
http://www.musebymalu.com

Sasa Zoe said...

Great outfit! Love your shoes!

Shall We Sasa

Annlouise Lindberg said...

What a beautiful bag and totally worth the investment! The color is different but still wearable!

http://sequinsinpink.blogspot.com

Alyssa Renee said...

Great look! This dress is so cute and it works so well with those cool shoes! Love the Chanel bag too! =)

~Alyssa~
shesalyssarenee.com
Follow Me:
Instagram
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

Miley said...

Started following you recently. Love your blog.

Miley,
www.finepillow.com

Živilė Dap said...

Love this outfit! And thanks for recommending Trendlee! Great to hear your experience xx
Jill
Jill D Blog

PutAllOnMe said...

All I can see in these photos are my all time favourite Stella M. shoes!! :)
Cute summer look though <3
xx
http://putitallonme.com/

Yana Kasekamp said...

Such a cute look. Love the shoes!

LifeOfArdor.com

PSLily Boutique said...

Love the shoes, dress & bag!! :)

❤️xoxo,
Lily | pslilyboutique.com
PSLily Boutique

Mileide Almeida said...

beeeeeautiful!! i need! :)
http://maisondemilla.blogspot.com.br/

Marquise C Brown said...

Really cute look, I always love a black and blue color combo.

Toodles
Marquise
http://honeyinmyheels.com/

Alina Ermilova said...

That's my favorite Chanel bag, I'm obsessed with the velvet finish <3

xx
ALINA ERMILOVA | BLOG

A TRENDY LIFE said...

gorgeous look! xx
http://www.atrendylifestyle.com/2016/07/pichi-vaquero.html

Trendencies Blog said...

I´m in love with the shirt dress and the shoes are amazing too!
xx
Claudia
www.trendenciesblog.com

carrieslifestyle.com said...

This look is so damn fab
http://carrieslifestyle.com

Dominique Candido said...

stunning
xxx
www.dominiquecandido.com

Tijana J. Dominguez said...

Love it! Especially the mix of stripes :)

fashionabejita.blogspot.com

michelle said...

Christian Louboutin Sneaker is a good choice for you or as gift to your friends,in the exquisite design show the unique style.The design could make your feet breathe freely and more fashional. http://www.clsneakersmall.com
Christian Louboutin Sneakers Red Purple Matte White Spike
Christian Louboutin Sneakers Red Yellow Matte Nude Spike
Christian Louboutin Sneakers White Black Stripe Gold Spike

Camille said...

These shoes are so great
Xoxo
http://fashionbackyard.blogspot.fr

JaynieShannonx said...

Definitely my favourite outfit so far! The bag and sunnies are to die for.

Jaynie Shannon * / Morphe Giveaway Running

xx

Monika Basiaga said...

The bag is amazing! <3

Alena Edwin said...

Such a nice dress and a lovely bag.
Shop and Buy Ladies Handbags Online
Facebook
Instagram

Top Tanzanite Blog said...

Thank you for share with us. I would like to add to my summer collection.

Ade Kurnianingrum Handika Putri said...

awesome!

www.deniathly.com

Andrea said...

beautiful bag!!

https://andreaandcoco.wordpress.com/

Fowzia Madar said...

I love this outfit! the sunglasses are amazing,

Fowzia|Crazy4ties

xoxo

Dorothy Thauvin said...

WE PROVIDE PROOF BEFORE PAYMENT!!!
We keep it professional, we are underground hackers. It's high time people stopped getting ripped of. We work on all forms of hacking from spying on cheating spouses (emails and mobile phone)/ Change grades/ Clear criminal records/ Public and private databases/ Private investigations/ All forms of social media hacks (Instagram/twitter/facebook etc).
Email: tracktechnet@gmail.com | Phone no: +12403172142 | Website: www.tracktechlimited.com

Jéssica Teixeira said...

Hii!!
I love your bag, it is absolutelly stunning :)

Jéssica Teixeira | BEDROOM DECOR | TAG.QUEM É MAIS PROVÁVEL? | Youtube | Instagram

fashion maroc said...

Love the shirt and those shoes are awesome!

Herry Johnson said...

We are dealing in social media marketing, you can buy instagram followers and you can also buy active instagram followers. We provide the high quality and no drop followers. Everyone wants to buy real instagram followers, we provide the real cheap followers.

Margot GUILBERT said...

Love these shoes!!!!
xo, Margot

The Pastel Project

Dangal Box Office Collection said...

Dangal First Day Box Office Collection

Adelynn Pang said...

Love the shoes and this casual outfit reminds me of Gossip Girl!

xx
Adelynn P
http://treasurethatyouthlove.com