4 SHOE STYLES TO BUY THIS FALL


As I was organizing and updating my wardrobe with a few fall staples, I started thinking about which particular fall shoe styles I tend to wear the most. Despite the abundance of cute shoes out there, there were exactly 4 styles that came to mind right away. What is it that makes these particular styles my staples? Well, I think that it's really important to have a versatile shoe wardrobe complete with timeless pieces that make you look effortlessly pulled together and add a perfect finishing touch to any fall outfit, and these 4 pairs do exactly that! And so, since I haven't done a must have shoe post for this season yet, I thought it'd be fun to talk about the 4 pairs I will be practically living in this autumn.


1. OVER-THE-KNEE-BOOTS
Or as I like to call them, wear with anything boots! From skinny denim and minis, to long coats and maxis, there is literally no wrong way to wear these boots! Last year, I ended up practically living in them the entire season because of how comfortable and stylish they are! This year, I went with the TIELAND, a style inspired by one of my favorite boots of all time - the HIGHLAND! Aside from the fact that I absolutely love this vibrant shade of navy, the block heel makes these boots so comfortable I can run around in them all day without ever getting tired. Naturally, I love that!


2. SUEDE ANKLE BOOTS
A pair of boots that will serve you well year-round, suede ankle boots are probably one of the most versatile boot styles to have in your closet! Personally, I like to opt for a neutral-hued option and a comfortable heel because I feel that this particular combination works best with everything from dresses to jeans. Today, I paired my BACARI boots with distressed skinny jeans and a crochet blouse to give this outfit a casual yet pulled together feel.




3. DENIM STILETTOS
A great transitional sandal style, denim gives this staple a really clean and modern look and feel! Personally, I love pairing denim sandals with flowy shirt dresses for day and structured separates for night. The MYEX stiletto I'm sporting in today's look is one of my favorite pairs at the moment. Sexy and stylish, I love the way these pair with shorter hems to elongate the leg and add just a touch of glamour to your look.



4. BLOCK-HEEL SANDALS
Yet another great example of a perfect transitional shoe option, what I love about block heel sandals in general, is how comfortable yet stylish and elegant they are! I suggest pairing them with this season's cropped flare denim to add just a bit of lift to your look. Today, I am sporting one of my current favorites - Stuart Weitzman's NEARLYNUDE sandal in a beautiful dark metallic shade. I particularly love how versatile this shade is because it works with just about any fall color combo imaginable and also the way they add just the right touch of sparkle and sophistication to your outfit.




STUART WEITZMAN TIELAND boots, BACARI boots, MYEX stiletto, NEARLYNUDE sandal | RAG & BONE/JEAN Denny skirt | ALICE + OLIVIA Air Suzy bodysuit | SEA Crochet-paneled cotton-voile blouse | 7 FOR ALL MANKIND jeans | GREY JASON WU Relaxed shirt dress | DIOR HOMME Deconstructed Pantos shaped sunglasses | CITIZENS OF HUMANITY Fleetwood crop jeans | MISHA COLLECTION Off the Shoulder blazer 

Labels: , , , , , , ,