CHASING AWAY THE BLUES


Why is it that summers always fly by in a blink of an eye? As I was going through yet another batch of "back to school" entitled emails the other day, I honestly found it hard to accept that it's practically the middle of August and whether I like it or not, summer is drawing to an end, and fall is approaching fast... Can you believe it? I know I definitely can't!

Though I don't hate autumn in general, in fact, there are some great things about it, something about summer ending, always gets me a little blue. The one thing that makes this transition a little more fun is updating my wardrobe with a few fall-appropriate accessories ( after all, isn't shopping a cure for everything?:) And since a pair of shoes or a cute bag always make my day, I've been chasing away the blues by stocking up on a few pieces I can wear now and later!










Latest find and current obsession du jour are the NO. 21 Knotted leather pumps I am sporting in today's post! Aside from the fact that a pair of white pumps is always a must-have for me ( they brighten up every outfit imaginable and go with practically everything ), what I love about these particular ones is the intricate knotted detailing in the front. You know me, I like a special shoe and these babies are definite statement makers! Naturally, I'm obsessed!

The other recent find is the LOUIS VUITTON Capucines BB bag in Ciel. Though I kept going back and forth whether I should get it in this beautiful blue, or a more traditional autumn color, I finally decided to opt for color. I love the fact that it adds just the right dose of bright to my favorite black and white color palette and also works beautifully with grays and blues which is another color combination I wear a lot for fall! Fact that I can also pair it with my summer essentials is an added bonus! Love that!

VIVA AVIVA French cuff ballerina top | LOUIS VUITTON Capucines BB bag in Ciel | M.I.H. JEANS Marrakesh cropped high-rise bootcut jeans | NO. 21 Knotted leather pumps | CHAN LUU Silver plated pearl earrings { similar here } | DIOR HOMME Deconstructed Pantos shaped sunglasses 



Labels: , , , , , ,