AQUAMARINE


Good morning, Everyone! As you can see, I am back to wearing my favorite color! I guess, I just can't stay away from blue for too long! I wore this gorgeous coat to Paul & Joe show in Paris and I must admit, out of all the blue coats that currently live in my closet, this one is definitely a favorite, and not just because of the color! Sure, I love this vibrant shade of aquamarine, but I also absolutely adore the length and the fit, as well as the double-breasted button fastening. So cozy, yet oh-so-very-chic at the same time! Basically, it's perfect in every way, so naturally I am obsessed! 








PAUL & JOE Efarniente wool-blend felt coat & Nuba heelsLOUIS VUITTON Petite Malle in Noir epic leather | SHOP VIVALUXURY Diamond & pearl spiral ring | CELINE sunglasses 

Labels: , , , ,