CASUAL AT CARETTE


Good morning, Everyone! I just wanted to say a quick hello and share a previously unpublished outfit I wore during Paris Fashion Week.

This particular look is really a combination of all my current favorites. I am absolutely obsessed with these Isabel Marant Etoile leather pants at the moment. Perfect for pairing with ankle boots, I absolutely love the slightly loose-fitting, casual feel! For today's look, I opted to wear them with another favorite - Isabel Marant tweed coat. Aside from the fact that I am always in love with everything Isabel Marant does and boyfriend-fitting jackets happen to be my particular weakness, the reason I can't stop wearing this particular one is because I absolutely adore the unstructured, oversized fit! So good layered over blouses and sweaters, to me, it's the perfect everyday coat which just happens to be both - incredibly striking and comfortable! And in my book, that's always a winning combination!








ISABEL MARANT Ilaria tweedy coat, Mista striped top & Lysett buckled leather and suede boots { more sizes here | ISABEL MARANT ETOILE Jeffrey Eco leather pants | PRADA Madras woven leather chain bag | ILLESTEVA Leonard round mirrored sunglasses 



Labels: , , , , ,