VIVALUXURY JEWELRY :: NEW FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I have some really exciting news to share with you guys! As we head into the Holiday season, which means that the next 2 months will be all about events, parties, and soirees, finding those perfect pieces to showcase your Holiday style, will be at the top of everyone's shopping list! Personally, I've always been an accessories kind of a girl! Don't get me wrong, I love clothing, but for me, nothing completes a look quite like a perfect accessory does! And when it comes to evening attire, more than any other accessory, jewelry sets the tone and feel of the look, which brings me to the exciting news I have to share with you guys!



This season, we've added a few Holiday inspired pieces and also updated the best-sellers from VivaLuxury Jewelry Collection in gold and rose gold vermeil. Though I certainly wear quite a bit of silver for evening, gold and rose gold finish give jewelry an especially festive feel, and also pair beautifully with holiday staples like little black dresses and jewel tones.




Take today's look for example. I spotted this beautiful Vika Gazinskaya dress a while ago, and fell in love with it the moment I saw it! Though I can't really decide what it is that I love most about it, the full midi skirt, dramatic wing-shaped shoulder, or the frayed edges, which seem to add an instant dose of edge to this otherwise very feminine number, the end result is an absolutely stunning take on a classic black dress. When it came to adding accessories, I really wanted to continue with a bit of an edgy theme, which is why I opted to pair it with mismatched earrings and ear cuffs, a trend I simply cannot get enough of at the moment.






As I have mentioned before, when I was designing this collection, one of my primary goals was to create pieces you could mix and match to express your individual style. So, for example, the Drop earrings could be worn alone, paired with Pearl ear cuff or, if you're looking to create a particularly dramatic look, you can opt to wear them with the Three pearl ear cuff, and the same goes for the Pearl & triangle ear jacket. Though it certainly works well for day, you can easily dress it up for night by adding the Three pearl ear cuff and the Diamond & pearl spiral ring. Basically the possibilities are endless, and if you've been reading my blog for a while now, you know just how important versatility is to me! 

P.S. Emil and I also created a VivaLuxury Jewelry Video to give you a bit of a behind-the-scenes glimpse into what went into designing this collection, the making of the pieces, and of course how I love to style my favorites for the Holiday season! So, I hope you enjoy! 


SHOP VIVALUXURY Three pearl ear cuff, Pearl & triangle ear jacket, Drop earrings, Diamond & pearl spiral ring, Diamond & pearl cone necklace, Pearl ear cuff & Pearl and Diamond split ring 

Labels: , , ,