FIT & FLARE


Good morning, Everyone! So, I got back to LA on Saturday only to start packing for a few trips coming up in the next month or so. Can't tell you what they are yet, but you will find out pretty soon!:) Since the trip back from New York was kind of problematic, mainly due to bad weather and flight cancelations, Emil and I decided to take two whole days to recuperate. Meaning, we did 4 hour brunches, dinners with friends, a little shopping and a whole lot of sleeping:)
Ah sometimes, it's good to be home... And while I'm still in LA, I am determined to take full advantage of the warm and sunny weather by getting back to my beloved uniform, i.e. flowy tops and jeans. The particular top I am wearing in today's post is new and definitely one of my current obsessions. I just can't get over the detailing on the front and of course those amazing sleeves! I already have a million combinations with this blouse in mind, so I have a feeling you are going to be seeing this one agin and again!









Pixie Market blouse - sold out { similar here } | J Brand Photo Ready mid-rise skinny jeans | Dolce & Gabbana floral print pumps { similar options here & here } | Chanel Boy flap bag | Alexa Leigh gold pave diamond Elijo ring | Wanderlust & Co pave rings { similar here, here & here

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , , ,