HIGHLAND

Good morning, Everyone! Hope your week is going great so far! If you read my blog on regular basis, I'm sure you know what a huge shoe addict I am. Though I pretty much love all styles of shoes, when it comes to Fall/Winter footwear, boots are definitely a particular obsession of mine. So, I figure I'll take this opportunity to talk about one of my favorite pairs of all time:) 




The Stuart Weitzman boots I'm wearing in this post have been with me since last year. I got them right before fashion week and we've been virtually inseparable since. Aside from being one of the most comfortable pairs I own, reason why I love them so much is because they work with just about any outfit imaginable. Whether I am putting together a dressy look or a more casual outfit, like I'm sporting in today's post, to me, they are a perfect finishing touch. I think the reason why they look good with a variety of styles is mainly because of their heel. As I was searching for a perfect pair of over the knee boots last year, I kept coming across a lot of styles featuring a super high stiletto-type heel. Though normally I am a big fan of stiletto heels, I felt like a shorter, thicker heel would give this type of boots a more casual appeal and make them more versatile. After a month or so of fruitless searching, I finally came across these and it was pretty much love at first sight! Fast forward a year later and the magic is still there, so I feel I should warn you in advance, there is a pretty good chance you'll be seeing quite a bit of them on this blog! Hope you don't mind:) 





Helmut Lang chunky knit sweatshirt | Celine medium Trapeze bag in black | Stuart Weitzman Highland over the knee boots { in grey here } | Wunderkind sunglasses { similar option here } | EXPRESS high waisted black jean legging | Mr Kate Treasure ear cuff 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , , ,