ROCK STAR VIBES


Hello everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend so far! Lately, I've spend quite a bit of time talking about my fall essentials, so forgive me if I keep repeating myself, but I would like to take this opportunity to add one more fall must-have to my already extensive list! 







Don't know how I haven't mentioned them yet, since a great pair of leather pants is always at the top of my fall shopping list, but I seriously can't imagine my fall wardrobe without them! First, they pair well with everything, from dressy pieces to casual. Secondly, leather pants add that beautiful touch of texture to a look and finally, if you like a bit of edge and rock-and-roll vibe, then leather pants are definitely the way to go! 

Yet, as it is with most things, not all leather pants are created equal and that elusive perfect pair is not always easy to find! For me, fit is key and a good pair of leather pants should fit like a glove but shouldn't feel constricting in any way! I know, this seems like a lot, but considering I practically live in them all fall and winter, I don't think it's too much to ask for:) So, after searching for some time, I came across these beauties from IRO. Aside from the way they fit, I am a bit obsessed with the snap detailing on the side but I think the most important reason why I like them so much, is because they also happen to be super comfortable! Basically they are that elusive pair that combines perfect fit,  great details and comfort! Naturally, I couldn't ask for more! 

IRO Sabrina leather pants & Birlie top | AQUAZZURA Rockstar booties { similar option here & here } | CHANEL Boy bag | DIOR So Real 48mm sunglasses | LARSSON & JENNINGS Lugano leather strap watch | SAMANTHA WILLS rings { similar herehere, here & here


Labels: , , ,