On Repeat: Mejuri Croissant Collection


Nothing completes a look quite like jewelry does... Jewelry adds that perfect finishing touch that makes a look a little more special and a bit more polished. Case in point, the simple white t-shirt I've been wearing entirely too much lately. Love the way jewelry adds that glam, dramatic element to this otherwise very casual top. It's actually something that I tend to do a lot. I love dressing up casual outfits with statement jewels, and today, I'd like to share my go-to jewelry styles to pair with everyday essentials.

A love a statement ring, and croissant rings from Mejuri are my current obsession! There is a case to be made for elegant simplicity for everyday and Mejuri rings offer just that. Polished, clean and modern, they pair great with everyday essentials and add a perfect dose of sparkle to your look --> CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE

Mejuri Croissant Dôme Ring (also love thisthis and this one) and Dôme + Croissant Dôme Bracelets (also love thisthis, and this one) | Laura Lombardi Serena Gold Plated Necklace and Rosa Gold Plated Necklace | Frankie Shop Eva Cotton Jersey Tank (also love thisthis, and this  one)



Labels: ,