I Tried the Lipstick Queen Lip Surge Lip Plumper & This Happened



I don't typically wear lip plumpers, but the Lipstick Queen Lip Surge Lip Plumper was recommended by a friend and I decided to give it a try...

Why don't I normally wear lip plumper? Honestly, I prefer matte or sheer lip products and rarely go for a full on glossy lip. When I do use lip plumpers, I typically wear them under a matte lipstick to give my lips a little bit of a boost. Normally, I use either Too Faced Lip Plumper or the Sephora Collection Outrageous Plump Lip Gloss but my best friend came in raving about the Surge Lip Plumper and so I thought I'd give it a try... --> CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE 

Lipstick Queen Lip Surge Plumper and Nothing But The Nudes Lipstick | Tom Ford Gloss Luxe Lip Gloss| NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and Soft Matte Complete Foundation | Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder | PAT McGRATH LABS Dark Star Volumizing Mascara | Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Lip Plumper Mini | Sephora Collection Outrageous Plump Lip Gloss


Labels: ,