FLUTTERED FLORES

IRO Ashville leather jacket in coral pink, Coral leather jacket

I've been a busy little bee these past few weeks working on expanding my collection of old and new favorites and this outfit is basically an accumulation of my efforts. I don't think I need to tell you how I feel about leather jackets. Studded, perforated, printed and brightly colored, I want them all! And this coral perfection from IRO is my newest and brightest favorite:) The color alone would have been enough to make me want to add it to my collection, but the fact that I am particularly partial to moto leather jackets, made it that much more irresistible!




HUDSON Taylor high waist flare jeans, Super Long flare jeans

DELFINA DELETTREZ eye piercing earring

ANTHROPOLOGIE Fluttered Flores blouse

VivaLuxury flare jeans, Annabelle Fleur flare jeans,

Michael Kors chronograph watch gold

CHLOE Mini Drew shoulder bag

Flared jeans are my new obsession. After wearing skinnies for years and years, this style feels new and fresh not to mention the fact that it pairs beautifully with pretty much anything from crop tops to leather jackets. My only concern when it comes to flared jeans is the length. As I have mentioned before, given the fact that I am 5.8 and have a soft spot for high heels, finding the right length is not always easy. I found a few styles that are super long ( you can click here to check out the story ) and I am happy to say that this pair from Hudson is yet another addition to the list. Aside from the length, what I really love about them is the wash and of course the two front pockets. Yep, I am still obsessing over details:)! 

What about you guys, what are your obsessions at the moment? 

IRO Ashville leather jacket in coral pink | ANTHROPOLOGIE Fluttered Flores blouse | HUDSON Taylor high waist flare jeans | CHLOE Mini Drew shoulder bag thanks to Barneys { in cream here }  | GUCCI Candy ankle strap sandal | NIALAYA panther bangle in gold | DELFINA DELETTREZ eye piercing earring 

Labels: , , , , , , ,