GIRLFRIEND JEANS & PRETTY TILE MOMENTS

The pair of jeans I am sporting in today's post is the end result of a very long search for that elusive perfect-fitting pair of girlfriend jeans. Why am I so obsessed with this particular pair? Well, first of all, I love the idea of girlfriend jeans in general. Not quite as loose fitting as boyfriend jeans, but also not as tight as skinnies, basically, girlfriend jeans are a fine example of a perfect balance between the two fits.







In the past, I've been able to find a pair that fits right or a pair that has just the right amount of distressing, but I've never been able to find a pair that combines all of the above. Well, up until now that is:)

For today's look I paired them with a cute embroidered Alexis top and my go-to shoe at the moment - Gianvito Rossi sandals. But I also love the way they pair with a more casual top ( like the one I'm wearing in this post ) and pretty espadrilles ( obsessed with this pair at the moment ). Basically they are a perfect pair of jeans to dress up or down, and I don't know about you guys, but I definitely love being able to wear my favorites in a variety of different ways!

ALEXIS Issy top | GRLFRND Karolina high-rise skinny jeans | GIANVITO ROSSI Alia heelsCHANEL Vanity case in grained calfskin | LARSSON & JENNINGS Lugano leather strap watch | COORDINATES COLLECTION Legend engraved cuff SHASHI Swirl midi ring, Rebecca ring & Ava ring



Labels: , , , , ,